Tuesday, January 1, 2019

About Me and My Interests/Contact Information:

I am a American clinical pharmacist with experience in hospital pharmacy, home infusion pharmacy, medical writing and drug informatics. In my opinion, The Institute of Medicine summarized the basic rationale of why pharmacists and other healthcare professionals should work closely as collaborative members of a medical team...."To close the gaps between best practice and usual care.....will require the collective expertise of a vast array of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, allied health professionals, social workers and vested laypersons". Thus, as a pharmacist, I firmly believe we must share our clinical knowledge and skills with others within the integrated healthcare system to improve patient outcomes and to prevent medication misadventures.

If you wish to contact me, please send me an email at danielmizzipharmd@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment